BK1300 Bilge Keel Trailer Standard Features
- Waterproof Bearings
- Alko Security lock On All Braked Versions
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Finish
- Telescopic Jockey Wheel
- Auto Reverse Braking With Hydraulic Damped Coupling
- Rear Lighting On Extending Brackets
- Adjustable Bilge Keel Channels (unless purpose made)
- Adjustable Bow Snubber Support
For boats over 3.5 tonnes please ask for quotation-air brakes necessary over 3500kgs gross
The most common modern cruiser has two bilge keels and no centre keel and will balance perfectly well on its keels. The basic trailer is suitable for boats with 5`6” maximum keel width. For boats with keels over this width we can supply our low loader four and six wheel models to take keel widths up to 7`6”. Centre keel support channels available at extra cost.
Trailers over 3500kgs gross weight fitted with eye hitches and standard brakes. To comply with legal requirements on high capacity trailers, power brakes must be fitted.
These can be air or vacuum operated, and are offered at extra cost.
Delivery service at extra cost.