The BK1000 bilge keel boat trailer – Perfect for bilge keel boats weighing up to 750kgs, with a chassis setup to suit your boat’s size and shape.
BK1000 bilge keel boat trailer standard features:
- Waterproof bearings
- Hot-dip galvanised throughout for added corrosion protection
- Telescopic jockey wheel
- Al-ko security lock included on all braked models.
- Auto reverse braking with hydraulic damped coupling
- Rear lighting on extendable brackets
- Adjustable bilge keel channels (unless trailer custom built)
- Adjustable bow snubber support
If your boat is over 3500kgs, then please contact us directly for quotation as these larger capacity trailers may require air brakes
The most common cruiser style boat features two bilge keels and no centre keel, allowing perfect balance on the bilge keels.
The basic SBS BK trailer range, manufactured for boats with maximum keel width of 5ft 6in
Looking for something larger? SBS Trailers can manufacture trailers to accommodate boats up to 9.2 metres at extra cost. Centre keel support channels available at extra cost.
Trailers over 3500kgs gross are fitted with eye hitches and standard brakes.
Call our sales team on 01902 754133 or e-mail: email@example.com for more information on our full range.