Floatem Poles – Guide Pole System for Trailered Boats
No more struggling to launch or recover your boat
Have you ever been frustrated trying to load your boat on to the trailer? You’re all lined up to recover your boat and a wake or gust of wind leaves you beside your trailer!
These innovative new boat accessories actually extend as you enter the water, the deeper you get the more they extend, always visible above the waterline. They protect and guide your boat on and off the trailer, reducing the effect of wind, wake and currents.
Floatem Poles fit most trailer and boat combinations and come complete with all the necessary hardware and a pair of guide cushions, in a choice of colours, black, navy blue or day glow orange.
No special tools required! Easy bolt on fitting that requires no drilling or cutting.
For maximum mounting flexibility, high strength mounting brackets can attach the poles above or below the trailer frame.
The square box section of the poles, fastened to the square box section or channel of the trailer will always remain upright, so no twisting or skewing when knocked. The round sleeves roll on the uprights as your boat passes them, therefore less chance of damaging your craft.
Slightly angled, wider at the top, allows the passage of boat fixtures, wakeboard towers and cleats with ease.
Easy to fit and strong, Floatem poles guide and centre your boat on to the trailer with ease.
They fit trailer frames up to 65mm (2.5″) wide x 100mm (4″) high, with up to 400mm (16″) of adjustment on each side ensuring a custom fit on most boat and trailer combinations.
Because of their low profile, they look neat on the road. An added feature, once you have launched your boat, is they serve as marker poles when manoeuvring an empty trailer around the boatyard, allowing you and others to see the corners of the trailer.
Easy to use!
The quick and easy way to centre your boat and trailer. Make Single handed launch and recovery a breeze!
Floatem Poles are low profile telescopic guide / docking poles that extend as you enter the water, staying above the rubbing strip of the boat.
On the road they sit at 980mm (38″) tall but extend up to 1600mm (63″ max) as they enter the water
Floatem poles provide an essential visual aid when reversing down the boat ramp to launch or recover your boat.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN ISO9001:2000 quality management systems, in the UK by a BSI registered firm.
- Aluminium 6082 grade 3.25mm ( 10swg ) wall box section welded to a 3.25mm (10swg) wall tubular upright forms the basis of this tough well designed item.
- Alochrom 1200 coated for added corrosion resistance, should give many seasons of satisfactory service.
- An ABS sleeve creates the telescopic action of the Floatem poles.
- Guide cushions are made of closed-cell polyethylene foam with a waterproof-coated nylon cover, with sewn-in elastic at both ends providing a snug fit. 950mm (37″) long
- Aluminium alloy 6082 is a structural alloy with excellent corrosion resistance; it has the highest strength of the 6000 series alloys.
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a highly rated thermoplastic with very high impact strength
*Delivery excludes the highlands, offshore islands and Ireland.